8931 East 30th Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
High School AM-8:30-11:30 A.M. PM-1:00 - 4:00 P.M.
Middle School Boys-8:30 -11:30 A.M. Girls-1:00 - 4:00 P.M.
Seventh through Twelfth grade
Maroon and Navy Blue
School Report Card (PDF)
Honors and Achievements
- The first program in the United States to offer the "School-To-Work-To-Life Transition Program" incorporating Character Education, Service Learning, Work Readiness, and Career Development as a comprehensive course requirement
- One of only a handful of programs with over 300 students, a comprehensive staff of 40, a full spectrum of core and elective course offerings, school choice, and a dynamic continuum of services
(ISTEP data, ethnic breakdown, free/reduced)
View our school's data snapshot at the Indiana Department of Education.
Standards of Excellence
- To create a safe nurturing environment that encourages students to accept and find the best in themselves and others
- To challenge students to reach their full academic potential
- To help students find the inner confidence they need to take risks and set goals in their lives
- To instill in students a sense of responsibility and respect for themselves, their school, and their community
- To have students leave the Renaissance School prepared to be the teachers, leaders, and dreamers of tomorrow